Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2007

  • JahanAra
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
      Thanks Goldy

      Wish u lots of best wishes, good health and peace for the year 2007.
      It was really nice to receive the mail from u.

      Goldy how is ur daughter .I hope she is keeping well and back to school.
      Peace
      jahan ara

      Goldy George <goldymgeorge@...> wrote:
      Hi Jahan:
      How are you. Hope that your work is going on well. All of us over here are doing fine and lots of things happening at the ground...

      Hope that you and your friends are also having busy time..

      Wish you all the best in 2007 and Happy Id.

      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
        Hi Jahan:
        She is better but still with some complication however going to school. How are you doing? Can I know if you have any documents on Naga situation? I just want to know if you have any idea of any such documents in your office or liberary. You must be knowing that I am already into an academic research on conflict areas.. particularly the Indo-Naga conflict.

        So just see.. Any contacts with Mini?

        Warm regards