Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2007

  • JahanAra
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      Dear Goldy and friends of Dalit study Circle

      Have a great peaceful year 2007.

      Thanks for ur wishes.

      Peace
      jahan ara

      Dear friends
      Wish you all a very happpy, prosperous, and meaningful year 2007 free of wars and bombs, battles and conflicts, threats and intimidation, etc. etc.

      Dalit Study Circle, A unit of Dalit Mukti Morcha, Chhattisgarh
      ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______
      Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals, neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender, race, etc. Otherwise it leads to social oppression, political exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. LetsÂ’ believe in a society beyond this. Dalit Mukti Morcha is a mass based Dalit Organisation in Chhattisgarh. For further information on DMM, write to dalitmuktimorcha@ gmail.com
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        Hi Jahan:
        How are you. Hope that your work is going on well. All of us over here are doing fine and lots of things happening at the ground...

        Hope that you and your friends are also having busy time..

        Wish you all the best in 2007 and Happy Id.

      • JahanAra
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
          Thanks Goldy

          Wish u lots of best wishes, good health and peace for the year 2007.
          It was really nice to receive the mail from u.

          Goldy how is ur daughter .I hope she is keeping well and back to school.
          Peace
          jahan ara

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
            Hi Jahan:
            She is better but still with some complication however going to school. How are you doing? Can I know if you have any documents on Naga situation? I just want to know if you have any idea of any such documents in your office or liberary. You must be knowing that I am already into an academic research on conflict areas.. particularly the Indo-Naga conflict.

            So just see.. Any contacts with Mini?

            Warm regards