Re: [justpeaceinasia] New file uploaded to justpeaceinasia

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 27, 2004
      Max,
      I am trying it now. If you coming to India or not?

      Goldy and others:  I deleted the first files I uploaded and then reloaded them with a different title.  Perhaps that is why you could not open them.  If you go to our Yahoo Group, you can find them in the files section and should be able to open them.

      Max,
      I tried to follow the link given by you but it never got opened.
      Others if anyone of you could do something with regard to the appeal I sent on attrocities on Dalits in India?

      Goldy.

      justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
      group.

        File        : /Mark T 1.doc
        Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
        Description : Concept of National Security in Thailand

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      maxediger <maxediger@...>

      Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
      --Burundi proverb

        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 27, 2004
          Max,
          Nice to know that you are coming. Could you give me the details of the venue of the meeting? I didn't get any response from Jahan as yet. I was looking forward to get a message from her.

          However I am not sure if I will be able to come since you know that there is an ongoing struggle in Chhattisgarh on Dalit issues. Still I will try to meet you.

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 29, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
            group.

            File : /The Question Least Likely to be Answered.doc
            Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
            Description : An article challenging us to always ask the question "why."

            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 29, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
              group.

              File : /Time to Stop Tip-Toeing Around.doc
              Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
              Description : Another article about security in the Thai contextg.

              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 30, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                group.

                File : /The Power that Sustains Us-II[1].doc
                Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                Description : Stories of Hope from the Dalit Community

                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 3 1:00 AM
                  Dear all,
                  I am sorry that the link provided is unaccessable with regards to the article about security in Thai context.

                  what all i get is like this
                  Yahoo!Help
                  This page is currently unavailable
                  Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
                  Return to Yahoo!

                  Copyright � 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

                  Hope that this problem could be sorted out

                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 18, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                    group.

                    File : /001Final Report.doc
                    Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                    Description : Final Report of Workshop in Sri Lanka

                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 27, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                      group.

                      File : /south thailand.doc
                      Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                      Description : More info on Southern Thailand

                      Message 10 of 24 , Oct 27, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                        group.

                        File : /burma.doc
                        Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                        Description : Important information on Burma

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                          group.

                          File : /Pakistan rape and courage.doc
                          Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                          Description : Story of Courage

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                            group.

                            File : /Poem from Palestine

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 27, 2005
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                              group.

                              File : /Fact-finding report on Jindal violence.doc
                              Uploaded by : dalitstudycircle <dalitstudycircle@...>
                              Description : Case: Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India. This is a classical story of how industrialisation has turned out to be the worst form of development for the people. In this particular case DSC investigates the factors behind the killing of a tribal youth by the guards of the factor. The investigation also establishes the nexus between the industrial houses, state power and administration in the state.

                              Message 14 of 24 , Aug 1, 2005
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                group.

                                File : /Peace Begins with Mothers
                                Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                                Description : Article from Inter Press Service

                                Message 15 of 24 , Aug 2, 2005
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                  group.

                                  File : /A Pakistani Rape, and a Pakistani Love Story
                                  Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                                  Description : A story of courage from Pakistan

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Sep 21 12:17 AM
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                    group.

                                    File : /A story feww of us know
                                    Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                                    Description : The White Rose of Germany

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 4, 2006
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                      group.

                                      File : /tianamen square.doc

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Oct 17, 2006
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                        group.

                                        File : /Draft justpeace ideology.doc
                                        Uploaded by : maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                        Description : CJPA Ideology

                                        maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                      • justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Nov 5, 2006
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                          group.

                                          File : /workshop.doc
                                          Uploaded by : maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                          Description : Workshop on Permaculture