Re: [justpeaceinasia] New file uploaded to justpeaceinasia

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 25, 2004
      Goldy and others:  I deleted the first files I uploaded and then reloaded them with a different title.  Perhaps that is why you could not open them.  If you go to our Yahoo Group, you can find them in the files section and should be able to open them.

      Max,
      I tried to follow the link given by you but it never got opened.
      Others if anyone of you could do something with regard to the appeal I sent on attrocities on Dalits in India?

      Goldy.

      justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
      group.

        File        : /Mark T 1.doc
        Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
        Description : Concept of National Security in Thailand

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      maxediger <maxediger@...>

      Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
      --Burundi proverb

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 27, 2004
            Max,
            Nice to know that you are coming. Could you give me the details of the venue of the meeting? I didn't get any response from Jahan as yet. I was looking forward to get a message from her.

            However I am not sure if I will be able to come since you know that there is an ongoing struggle in Chhattisgarh on Dalit issues. Still I will try to meet you.

            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 29, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
              group.

              File : /The Question Least Likely to be Answered.doc
              Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
              Description : An article challenging us to always ask the question "why."

              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 29, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                group.

                File : /Time to Stop Tip-Toeing Around.doc
                Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                Description : Another article about security in the Thai contextg.

                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 30, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                  group.

                  File : /The Power that Sustains Us-II[1].doc
                  Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                  Description : Stories of Hope from the Dalit Community

                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 3, 2004
                    Dear all,
                    I am sorry that the link provided is unaccessable with regards to the article about security in Thai context.

                    what all i get is like this
                    Yahoo!Help
                    This page is currently unavailable
                    Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
                    Return to Yahoo!

                    Copyright � 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

                    Hope that this problem could be sorted out

                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 18, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                      group.

                      File : /001Final Report.doc
                      Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                      Description : Final Report of Workshop in Sri Lanka

                      Message 10 of 24 , Oct 27, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                        group.

                        File : /south thailand.doc
                        Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                        Description : More info on Southern Thailand

                        Message 11 of 24 , Oct 27, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                          group.

                          File : /burma.doc
                          Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                          Description : Important information on Burma

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                            group.

                            File : /Pakistan rape and courage.doc
                            Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                            Description : Story of Courage

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                              group.

                              File : /Poem from Palestine

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 27, 2005
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                group.

                                File : /Fact-finding report on Jindal violence.doc
                                Uploaded by : dalitstudycircle <dalitstudycircle@...>
                                Description : Case: Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India. This is a classical story of how industrialisation has turned out to be the worst form of development for the people. In this particular case DSC investigates the factors behind the killing of a tribal youth by the guards of the factor. The investigation also establishes the nexus between the industrial houses, state power and administration in the state.

                                Message 15 of 24 , Aug 1, 2005
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                  group.

                                  File : /Peace Begins with Mothers
                                  Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                                  Description : Article from Inter Press Service

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Aug 2, 2005
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                    group.

                                    File : /A Pakistani Rape, and a Pakistani Love Story
                                    Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                                    Description : A story of courage from Pakistan

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Sep 21, 2005
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                      group.

                                      File : /A story feww of us know
                                      Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                                      Description : The White Rose of Germany

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 4, 2006
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                        group.

                                        File : /tianamen square.doc

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Oct 17, 2006
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                          group.

                                          File : /Draft justpeace ideology.doc
                                          Uploaded by : maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                          Description : CJPA Ideology

                                          maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                        • justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Nov 5, 2006
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                            group.

                                            File : /workshop.doc
                                            Uploaded by : maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                            Description : Workshop on Permaculture