Action needed in support of the Philippines

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      Dear friends: Please note the message below and take action if
      possible. I have sent a message of support and solidarity in the
      name of CJPA. max

      Please note that we need your messages of support URGENTLY for the
      convening of the Permanent Peoples' Tribunal: 2nd Session on the
      Philippines. You don't need to make long message, simple _expression
      of support to the tribunal will be enough.

      You can send your messages to messages@... on or
      before 28 October 2006. Please remember to furnish us a copy of your
      message. For more information, you can visit the website of the
      tribunal at http://www.philippinetribunal.org or you can see the
      attached brochure in PDF format.

      In solidarity,
      Eman C. Villanueva