Re: [justpeaceinasia] Hello

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2006
      Dear all:
      There is nothing to be panic about N-Korea's nuclear detonation. All nuclear powers are continuing with their research and development of Nuclear power technologies, then why not N-Korea? I think that it is also a challenge to the US's war economics at large. Let us jsut wait to take any step or stand per say.