Re: [justpeaceinasia] Thank You

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2006
      Dear YaM
      Nice to hear from you and hope that we will continue to share our problems and concerns in future. It is really a relishing matter to hear that you could share the workshop details with your friends. I couldn't share much with many people since after returning from Kerala I had to join the cycle march on right to food and right to food sovereignty.

      Hope that this finds you in good health and cheers.

      With all the best wishes
      Jai Bhim