Hello

  • nhek sophearith
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
      Dear Jae and friend

      Greeting from Cambodia ,We are so worried to heard that on what was happen in North Koren. they are tried to test nucler so i hope all problem will claim down and bring peaceful to your country soon .

      Take care

      Warm regards ,Phearith

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2006
        Dear all:
        There is nothing to be panic about N-Korea's nuclear detonation. All nuclear powers are continuing with their research and development of Nuclear power technologies, then why not N-Korea? I think that it is also a challenge to the US's war economics at large. Let us jsut wait to take any step or stand per say.