Thank You

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2006
      Dear All,

      Thank you for your cooperation. I agree and happy to be a member of this yahoogroups. During these time I had the another place of the country, there was not email access. So I couldn't able to reply and joint this groups.

      After come back to Kathmandu I shared my experiencce two times with Nepalese fraiends.

      OK, friends

      Take care and be well !

      Pastor / Evangelist / Author / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2006
        Dear YaM
        Nice to hear from you and hope that we will continue to share our problems and concerns in future. It is really a relishing matter to hear that you could share the workshop details with your friends. I couldn't share much with many people since after returning from Kerala I had to join the cycle march on right to food and right to food sovereignty.

        Hope that this finds you in good health and cheers.

        With all the best wishes
        Jai Bhim