CJPA Ideology

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2006
      Friends: I have placed an edited version of the CJPA ideology in the
      files section of this group. Following our discussions in Trivandrum,
      I made the suggested changes. Please read it through. If you have any
      suggestions let me know. As we discussed during the workshop, this
      ideology is alive and we need to keep looking at it, analyzing
      realities in Asia and adjusting it to meet these realities.