faith and peace e-newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      Friends:

      We have now started an e-newsletter called faith and peace as a project
      of the Interfaith Cooperation Forum. The first issue was sent out in
      July and it will be produced monthly. If you have not yet received a
      copy of this e-newsletter and would like to, please let me know and we
      will make sure your name is added to our list.

      PeaceĀ….max