Important info on Lebanon

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      My friends:  I am sure you are watching the news about Israel's invasion and destruction of Lebanon with as much concern as I am.  During these times we feel powerless against a giant which gets fully unquestioned support from an even bigger global giant.  While the US and Britain refuse to call for an immediate ceasefire so that the people of Lebanon can get the help they so desperately need, more bombs fall and more people die.

      It is important for us to try and understand the roots of this conflict and to inform ourselves of what is truly happening inside Lebanon.  This website http://www.lebanonundersiege.gov.lb/english/F/Main/index.asp? has been recommended to me and I found it filled with useful information.

      peace.....max

      --
      "Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs!"  George Burns

      http://daga.n3.net/max
      http://daga.n3.net/justpeace
      http://daga.n3.net/icp