CJPA Ideology

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2006
      Friends:  I have attached a draft of an ideology paper that can help us better plan and coordinate regional initiatives.  This is just a draft.  Please read it over and make any observations.  I will try to incorporate your ideas so that we can develop an ideology which is most useful and applicable to our efforts.

      Thanks......max

      We often look at saints and heroes and think, "I so admire who they are, but I could never do what they do."
      Yet a legacy begins with a humble act. A simple invitation opens the portal into a new universe. God makes those invitations to us all of the time. Whether we choose to walk through that portal determines our destiny.  - David Batstone

    • Charles Brownson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2006
        Hi Max,
        I am sending details about Sri Lanka. I hope you can understand my English. You know in Sri Lanka no big war now, but every day more than 10 people killing. And we have another issue, which is Para Military Groups. If you feel these issues should attach with your Ideology please add. I can give more information soon.

        with peace
        Brownson

        max ediger <maxediger@...> wrote:
        Friends:  I have attached a draft of an ideology paper that can help us better plan and coordinate regional initiatives.  This is just a draft.  Please read it over and make any observations.  I will try to incorporate your ideas so that we can develop an ideology which is most useful and applicable to our efforts.

        Thanks......max

        We often look at saints and heroes and think, "I so admire who they are, but I could never do what they do."
        Yet a legacy begins with a humble act. A simple invitation opens the portal into a new universe. God makes those invitations to us all of the time. Whether we choose to walk through that portal determines our destiny.  - David Batstone

      • Youth of the Philippines United

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 25, 2006
              Bobby:  I've changed your email address.  I hope you will be able to join us for our justpeace meeting in India in September.  I will really be good to know about your justpeace work.

              max

              Visit my web page at http://daga.N3.net/max

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 17, 2006
                Friends: I have placed an edited version of the CJPA ideology in the
                files section of this group. Following our discussions in Trivandrum,
                I made the suggested changes. Please read it through. If you have any
                suggestions let me know. As we discussed during the workshop, this
                ideology is alive and we need to keep looking at it, analyzing
                realities in Asia and adjusting it to meet these realities.