Hello

  • dalitstudycircle
    Message 1 of 14 , May 9, 2006
      i attached the details.

      Thank you
    • 이재영
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 30, 2008

        Dear Max and Justpeaceasia Friends

        Warm greetings from Korea!
        It has been long time to write you, but I do read your e-mail and news from different parts.
        Max, thank you for your coordination.

        I wish new year 2009 will bring more peace and justice in Asia and in the world.
        Peaceful blessings to all of you!

        Happy new year!!

        샬롬 (Shalom)
        이재영 (Jae Young Lee)

        평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Coordinator)
        한국 아나뱁티스트 센터
        Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or.kr)

        부원장 (Vice-President)
        커넥서스 어학원
        Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus.co.kr)
        'Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!'
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2009
          --- In justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com, 이재영 <kojay99@...> wrote:
          >Dear All,

          Warm Greetings to you all from Nepal!

          This new year is special for me because I joined the justpeace in
          Asia with such a nice people there.

          To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream,
          not only plan but also believe,
          so this year start thinking this way:
          New Year is the perfect time to pause,
          look around and appreciate the beatiful surprises that life holds in
          its store,
          for it is important in life to take a break,
          appreciate beauty ...
          Wishing you all happy and prosperous NEW YEAR - 2009.

          Amrit R Manandhar