Contact details of our members.

  • Jerome
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Greetings from Hong Kong!

      Hope you all are doing well and busy with your works. As one of my
      suggestions, I would like to add our contact details which we
      prepared in Sri Lanka, on our group page. For now, these details
      would be shared among the members of the Centre of Justpeace in
      Asia, but in future it would be shared for other outsiders too.
      Therefore please give me your suggestions on this regard and anyone
      who would agree to add thier contact details and if they have any
      changes please send it to me the corrected details.

      Thank you for your quickest reply,

      Jerome.
    • borey nget

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3 2:00 AM
          Dear friends,
          As you all must remember the fact that we all had made certain commitments during the Kandy meetin that we are supposed to collect the stroies from the grassroots. I remember that I have my committment to edit the stuff whatever you send me. I am not sure if we had really gone into those line in a serious manner. Our feature agency will certainly be one aspect that we could push forward. I propose that we need to work it with a deadline that we could have the first issue/release by 5th December 2004 eyeing the International Human Rights Day on 10th December.

          Hope that you all will consider my proposal to be best of your sense and heart.

          With warm regards
          Goldy

          Jerome <jerome_cham@...> wrote:
          Dear Friends,

          Greetings from Hong Kong!

          Hope you all are doing well and busy with your works. As one of my
          suggestions, I would like to add our contact details which we
          prepared in Sri Lanka, on our group page. For now, these details
          would be shared among the members of the Centre of Justpeace in
          Asia, but in future it would be shared for other outsiders too.
          Therefore please give me your suggestions on this regard and anyone
          who would agree to add thier contact details and if they have any
          changes please send it to me the corrected details.

          Thank you for your quickest reply,

          Jerome.

        • Lee Jae Young
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3 5:44 AM
            Hi Goldy

            Thank you for your e-mail.
            I haven't been able to use my computer due to the moving of our office.

            I think your suggestinon is good.
            I will try to find some good examples from Korea and try to send you.

            Stay in touch....

            Shalom
            Jae Young Lee
            Korea Anabaptist Center (KAC)
            Peace Program Coordinator

            "Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!"

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 14 7:10 PM
              Goldy:
              I just got back from Hyderabad and Bangalor.  It was a good meeting, but perhaps too many people for really good intense discussions.

              I agree that we should try to get some stories published by December.  Today i received one from Cambodia.  I haven't read it yet so don't have any comments on it.  I'll try to get a collection of stories from various CJPA meetings together and send them to you.  Together we can work on editing and sorting them so they flow together nicely.  I think we will also need to do some reflective writing on the stories to identify what they are teaching us.

              I'll be in touch again soon.....max

              Jerome <jerome_cham@...> wrote:
              Dear Friends,

              Greetings from Hong Kong!

              Hope you all are doing well and busy with your works. As one of my
              suggestions, I would like to add our contact details which we
              prepared in Sri Lanka, on our group page. For now, these details
              would be shared among the members of the Centre of Justpeace in
              Asia, but in future it would be shared for other outsiders too.
              Therefore please give me your suggestions on this regard and anyone
              who would agree to add thier contact details and if they have any
              changes please send it to me the corrected details.

              Thank you for your quickest reply,

              Jerome.

              Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
              --Burundi proverb

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 15 4:30 AM
                Max,
                Thanks I wrote it with the concern that if we are late for such an effort and also viewing the importance of the first week of December, it was my personal wish to begin our feature service by the first week of December.

                You know on 2nd December in India we celebrate it as the anti Globalisation day since that is the same of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy. On 6 we celebrate the Anti-Communalism Day since that is the day when the Babri-Mazjit was demolished by the fanatic hindu forces. So I was just trying to keep a track of these important dates. And also each newspaper needs its own time and process to understand the issue before they publish it.

                Well I hope that you had a good meeting in India.