Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
      Dear friends:  Next week we will be celebrating the Chinese New Year.  I wish to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy new year filled with good challenges and many successes.  The new year will be the year of the dog.  I was born in the year of the dog so this is a special year for me.

      peace.....max

      “You don't make peace by talking to your friends; you have to make peace with your enemies.” Nelson Mandela

      "It's not enough to pull drowning victims out of the river; we need to walk back upstream and find out who's throwing them in."  Bishop V. Gene Robinson

      Yahoo! Photos
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      Friends:  We have completed another year.  It has been filled with challenges, successes, disappointments, laughter and tears.  We know that 2011 will also be filled with challenges, successes, disappointments, laughter and tears.  Together we can enter this new year with energy, hope and determination.  Together let us continue to build our vision of communities of justpeace that can be an example to the world.

      Max