Peace Curriculum Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Friends:

      Last month the CJPA together with the ICF organized a workshop in India on "Justpeace Education for Children and Youth."  I am attaching the final report on the workshop as prepared by Trisha Niemeyer, MCC volunteer here at DAGA.  As you will see from the report, suggestions were made for futher action.  It would be good to have feedback from you if you feel this is something CJPA should continue working on, or if you have further suggestions on who we could proceed.

      peace.....max

      “You don't make peace by talking to your friends; you have to make peace with your enemies.” Nelson Mandela

      "It's not enough to pull drowning victims out of the river; we need to walk back upstream and find out who's throwing them in."  Bishop V. Gene Robinson