Greeting From Cambodia

  • Nhek Sophearith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2005
      Dear Max

      Greeting from Cambodia, Marry Christmas and best wishes for happy new
      year.I'm very glad that i can a part of group of CJPA.Thanks you so
      much for invitation i will tried my best to do it .

      Take care

      Warm regards to all member of CJPA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
        I know you will do your best and I look forward to working with you.

        May 2006 be a very good year for you and for all the activities you are planning to carry out.

        peace......max

        Nhek Sophearith <nhek_sophearith@...> wrote:
        Dear Max

        Greeting from Cambodia, Marry Christmas and best wishes for happy new
        year.I'm very glad that i can a part of group of CJPA.Thanks you so
        much for invitation i will tried my best to do it .

        Take care

        Warm regards to all member of CJPA

        Clean water saves lives. Help make water safe for our children.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/YNG3nB/VREMAA/E2hLAA/o20olB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        “You don't make peace by talking to your friends; you have to make peace with your enemies.” Nelson Mandela

        "It's not enough to pull drowning victims out of the river; we need to walk back upstream and find out who's throwing them in."  Bishop V. Gene Robinson