letter of support

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
      Friends:
      This afternoon I sent letters in support of Dalit rights as requested by Goldy.  I did this in the name of the CJPA.  I would urge all of you to send individual letters as well if you feel you can.

      Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
      --Burundi proverb

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
        Dear Max,
        Thanks for your quick response and expressing your support and solidarity. And also thanks for appealing to all others in our justpeace movement. If you had already sent it to those concerned officials, then kindly send me a copy via post or e-mail on the address.

        All other friends could go ahead with a signature campaign with friends and also forward the mail to other concerned people too. However we would very much appreaciate if we get a copy of any such initiatives.

        With thanks and regards