CJPA Yahoo Group Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
       Friends:

      Now we have the following people as CJPA movement colleagues.  Most of us were together in Sri Lanka last year where we decided to work more closely in developing the CJPA movement.  Please check over the list and see if I have missed any one.  Also, if you know someone you would like to add, please let us all know.  Perhaps it is time to seek new friends to join with us – especially women as we have only a few involved now.

      1. Borey Nget
      2. Goldy George
      3. Saw Ehna
      4. Akum
      5. Jahan Ara
      6. Jerome de Porres
      7. Jae Young Lee
      8. Max
      9. Nhek Sophearith
      10. Chan Beng Seng
      11. Madushanka Bandara
      12. Nandi Amarasinghe
      13. *BMGS Basnayake
      14. *DMCK Dissanayake
      15. MB Adikaram
      16. Charles Brownson
      17. *Chammi Abeykoon
      18. *DIG Weerasinghe
      19. Milton Perera
      20. Paddy
      21. Bobby
      22. Gentleson
      23. Trisha (volunteer in HK office)
      24. To Thi Bay

      I do not have the email address for all so some are missing from our group.  I have placed a star before those who are not on our email list.  If anyone can help me get their contact information I would appreciate it.

      “You don't make peace by talking to your friends; you have to make peace with your enemies.” Nelson Mandela

      "It's not enough to pull drowning victims out of the river; we need to walk back upstream and find out who's throwing them in."  Bishop V. Gene Robinson

      Yahoo! Photos