WTO

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
      For information and photos about the WTO meeting in Hong Kong that ended on Sunday, go to http://daga.dhs.org/hkpa/

      “You don't make peace by talking to your friends; you have to make peace with your enemies.” Nelson Mandela

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
        Dear Max,
        I visited the page and it is full of information. Even a person like me who couldn't go to HK can easily get the entire picture of how much the people across the world had protested against it.

        Warm regards

        For information and photos about the WTO meeting in Hong Kong that ended on Sunday, go to http://daga.dhs.org/hkpa/

        “You don't make peace by talking to your friends; you have to make peace with your enemies.” Nelson Mandela

        Convenor
        Dalit Study Circle,
        Raipur, Chhattisgarh
        Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals, neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender, race, etc. Otherwise it would lead to social oppression, political exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. Lets’ believe in a society beyond this.