Formal House Opening in Cambodia

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Dear friends:

      On December 6 our friends in Cambodia, especially Paddy Nobel, Nget
      Borey and Nhek Sophearith will be celebrating the opening of the
      Student Christian Centre and Ecumenical Church in Phnom Penh. The
      centre is designed to act as a student community house focusing on
      issues of ecumenism, social justice and social transformation.

      I am hoping to attend this celebration to offer the solidarity and
      support of CJPA. You may also send them messages of encouragement and
      congratulations if you like. The email address is cscm@...