An article on Conflict transformation in Sri Lanka.

  • Jerome
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Today I have created a file on Transformation of Ethnic conflict and
      the role of Ecumenical movements in Sri Lanka on our yahoo group.
      The article has written by me and hoping that it will be useful for
      our future justpeace activities. Also you would be appriciated if
      you could send your suggestions and comments on the article.

      Wishing all the best for your succesful works on justice and peace.

      Jerome.
    • borey nget