Fwd: A GREAT WISH

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005

      sebastian devasia <dearsaby@...> wrote:
      Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
      From: sebastian devasia <dearsaby@...>
      Subject: A GREAT WISH
      To: alphonse maria <vemaria@...>,
      Andrews Thamby <thamby-andrew20002@...>,
      deepika <deepika62001@...>, Elsy Joseph <elsy.joseph@...>,
      Goldy George <dalitstudycircle@...>,
      Joemon jose <jojose73@...>, john abraham <jppuntamba@...>,
      jose Karikattil <karikattil@...>

      Dea Friends

      When the Lord opened a window to Heaven, he saw me, and he asked:

      My child, what is your greatest wish for today?  I responded:

      "Lord please, take care of the person who is reading this message, their family and their special friends.  They deserve it and I love them very much".

      The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginnings but not its end.  This message works on the day you receive it.  To some it may sound dumb, but the person who sent this to me was impressed with

      the time.  Let us see if it is true. ANGELS EXIT, but some times, since they don't all have wings we call them FRIENDS, SUCH AS YOU.  Pass this on to your true friends.  SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TODAY AT 11:11 IN THE EVENING.  SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR.  THIS IS NOT A JOKE, SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU BY PHONE OR WILL SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU WERE WAITING TO HEAR.  DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN; SEND IT TO A MINIMUM OF 7 PEOPLE.

      Poomattam

      Convenor
      Dalit Study Circle,
      Raipur, Chhattisgarh
      Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals, neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender, race, etc. Otherwise it would lead to social oppression, political exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. LetsÂ’ believe in a society beyond this.

      Yahoo! for Good