Hello Max:

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      Dear Max,
      Hope that this finds you in good health and cheers. I had been planning to write a more longish mail to you on the suggestions by you and Jerome. I think let us keep alive the idea of meeting in Pakistan in collaboration with the IFM.

      Now this mail I am writing you with a particular request to include my friend Shiva Shankar from Chennai. He is very much part of the Dalit movement in India and stands for Justpeace as well as teaches in the Chennai Institute of Mathematics. As a person engaged in teaching as a profession, he has got enough of idea of developing things and giving shape. To be frank he is also well versed with the situation in SriLanka and he could be a good helping hand.

      I am asking you to include him in our group or send him an invitation so that he could be in and help us out in all the ways possible. At the same time I would be forwarding some of our previous communication so that he could understand the process.

      Warm regards

      Convenor
      Dalit Study Circle,
      Raipur, Chhattisgarh
      Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals, neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender, race, etc. Otherwise it would lead to social oppression, political exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. LetsÂ’ believe in a society beyond this.