Hey ;)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      Invitation from Goldy

      Come join my network at hi5!

      I now have over 2 friends in my network! You can meet all of them, plus more than 12 million other Hi5 members! Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my circle of friends.

      Hi5 is an online service that lets you meet new people, view photos, browse profiles, and chat with your friends.

      I'll see you inside,

      already has more than 12 million members!

      This invitation was sent to justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Goldy (dalitstudycircle@...).

      If you do not wish to receive invitations from hi5 members, click on the link below: