Re: [justpeaceinasia] For Max

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2004
      Thanks......max

      Dear All,
      This is the correct version of my paper viz. "The Dalit World of Injustice & Peacelessness"

      ehnadoh <ehnadoh@...> wrote:
      Max

      Here photo journal that I talked about to tell the people story in picture.
      See this sample link

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/africa/03/water_seller/html/defaul
      t.stm

      peace
      Ehna

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=Dalit World of Injustice & Peacelessness.doc

      Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
      --Burundi proverb