Re: [justpeaceinasia] Child Soldiers

  • nhek sophearith
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2005
      Dear Goldy

      Greeting from cambodia , eventhought i never massage
      to you but i never forgot you oh so good that
      Justpeace hold in your country i wish i could i know
      more informtion from you all . i miss you all of
      activitive we do together and language , i just
      inform brother Goldy now Mr.Jea Young lee and all his
      friend supported me to study i feel happy to much ,
      how about your family ? i hope you are doing well

      take care

      Always ,Phearith

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html