893Re: [justpeaceinasia] Eid-ul-Fitri [1 Attachment]

  • nor samad
    Aug 30, 2011
      Max; Thanks a lot for the greetings and wishes.... may the blessing and the learned lessons be with us and be reflected on our daily works and our works may bring changes towards our quest for Justpeace.

      On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from Max Ediger included below]

      Special greetings to all friends as they celebrate Eid-ul-Fitri.  May all of us recognize that God wishes us to live in peace and harmony and together we can create a new world, which is possible.

      "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
      Paulo Freire
      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic