      From: Max Ediger <ediger.max@...>
      Subject: [justpeaceinasia] information
      To: "cjpa" <justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 9:30 PM

      Friends, I am now living in Cambodia.  I moved my house and office here yesterday and friends in Cambodia are helping me settle in.  It is a big change, but i look forward to learning so many new things here in Cambodia.  So, if you come to Cambodia sometime, I will be happy to spend time with you and introduce you to friends here..

      ‎"Try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them." -- Julian Assange, 2007

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic