861Re: [justpeaceinasia] information

    Jun 5, 2011
      yes, your still in the loop Bobby.  the loop just isn't working much these days.  we need to get it active again.   max

      On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Center For JustPeace Mindanao <centerforjustpeace@...> wrote:

      thanks I max,  thought I am no longer part of this loop

      ABDULBASIT R. BENITO
      Executive Director
      Bangsamoro Center for Just Peace Inc.

      From: Max Ediger <ediger.max@...>
      To: cjpa <justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, June 4, 2011 12:30:11 PM
      Subject: [justpeaceinasia] information

      Friends, I am now living in Cambodia.  I moved my house and office here yesterday and friends in Cambodia are helping me settle in.  It is a big change, but i look forward to learning so many new things here in Cambodia.  So, if you come to Cambodia sometime, I will be happy to spend time with you and introduce you to friends here..

      ‎"Try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them." -- Julian Assange, 2007

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh

      --
      ‎"Try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them." -- Julian Assange, 2007

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic