822Our Stories Our Challenges

    Nov 16, 2010
      Friends:

      ICF and CJPA have published a book called "Our Stories Our Challenges"  It is available in digital form at http://daga.dhs.org/daga/press/pdf/our_stories_our_challenges.pdf.  Please have a look at it as it contains many stories and reflections on building communities of justpeace.  We also have hard copies of the book, but as postage is so expensive we will not be sending it to everyone.  However, we will try to bring it along with us as we travel and in that way get it distributed around Asia.

      Max

      --
      Visit my blog at http://calebandshalev.wordpress.com/

      "Dialogue demands more courage than waging war. It takes you to that uncomfortable space where you have to question your own assumptions and, rather than speak on other people's behalf, truly listen to what they have to say, take it into consideration, and present your own views in a way that addresses the misunderstandings that have arisen."  Haider Al-Mosawi

      You Westerners have been coming to the Holy Land for centuries to visit the shrines,
      the dead stones. But you do not see the living stones – the human beings who live
      and struggle before your eyes. I say ‘Wake up!’ What matters are the living stones!
      (Father Elias Chacour, cited in Bush, 1996)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic