791Re: [justpeaceinasia] some news from my home

  • raihana diani
    Aug 31, 2010
      Dear Max,

      It was very sad news when i read email from you. I am sure that is hard for you and your family.
      from Aceh, with all my condolence, i pray for her.
      Hope you and  your family enough strength to overcome the situation..

      God will give her Rest in Peace

      2010/9/1 Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>

      Dear Max

      It is very sad news for me that your lovely mother who gave birth you as a servant of humanity and ambassador of peace in Asia. I want to share your grief in this time and I pray  your mom's soul  may stay on the right hand of  God.

      May the God give you courage and peace.

      Advocate, Author and Researcher
      Phone : 00977-9851011724