789Re: [justpeaceinasia] some news from my home

  • Hot
    Aug 31, 2010
      Hi Max

      I'm very sorry to hear that your mother passed away.
      But I'm also happy to know that you were there to witness her last day here on earth. Our belief of seeing our lost ones someday in heaven is still giving us hope.
      May your mother rest in God's arms and your peace work never rest  until his kingdom comes!

      Shalom
      Jae Young Lee
      Korea Anabaptist Center
      Connexus Language Institute

      2010. 8. 30. 오후 11:14 Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> 작성:

      Friends:  I returned to the States on Friday evening because my mother was very sick.  She has been sick for many months now so we were expecting this.  On Sunday early morning she died peacefully.  I was very happy to be here with all of the family for this time.  On Wdnesday we will have her funeral.  I will return to Hanoi sometime later next week.

      Visit my blog at http://calebandshalev.wordpress.com/

      "Dialogue demands more courage than waging war. It takes you to that uncomfortable space where you have to question your own assumptions and, rather than speak on other people's behalf, truly listen to what they have to say, take it into consideration, and present your own views in a way that addresses the misunderstandings that have arisen."  Haider Al-Mosawi

      You Westerners have been coming to the Holy Land for centuries to visit the shrines,
      the dead stones. But you do not see the living stones – the human beings who live
      and struggle before your eyes. I say ‘Wake up!’ What matters are the living stones!
      (Father Elias Chacour, cited in Bush, 1996)

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic