      From: Jerome De Porres <deporresjerome@...>
      To: justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 11:22:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [justpeaceinasia] some news from my home

      Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

      Dear Max,

      My deepest sympathies. I know and understand the pain of loosing a person who brought us into this world and we are with your at this sorrowful moment.

      May the good Lord give her eternal life and keep her safely with him.

      Take care.

      Jerome