730Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010

  • Rosabeth Koehn
    Jan 1, 2010
      Dear JustPeace Friends,

      I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year from North America! Everyday I remember my experience living in Viet Nam, including my work with CJPA. That experience has changed my outlook on the world forever, and I pray that I will always find ways to work for justice and peace wherever I am. May the new year bring many new blessings into your hearts and much justice and peace to your communities.

      Sincerely,
      Rosie

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

      Peace
      jahan ara