663Fwd: Peace Studies with scholarship in the Phils

    Jul 2, 2009
      Friends:  Please take note of the information below.  For those who wish to do Peace Studies, this may be a good opportunity.  If you are interested, contact them directly.......max

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Salbiah Ahmad <salbiah.ahmad@...>
      Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:44 PM
      Subject: Peace Studies with scholarship in the Phils

      FYI

      http://www.upeace.org/admissions/dualcampus.cfm

      For your quick reference, please find some pertinent information below:

      Target population Asians
      primarily from Non-English Speaking background with sufficient
      experience in and intent to be engaged in peace-related work
      Closing date for application 15 October 2009
      Commencement of Programme April 2010
      End of Programme October 2011

      Type of scholarship Full scholarship (100% of tuition, required travel to both campuses and a fixed stipend to assist in daily living expenses)

      --
      "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. I refuse to live in other people's houses as an interloper, a beggar or a slave." - Gandhi
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic