585Re: Hello

  • amrit_manandhar2001
    Jan 13, 2009
      --- In justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com, 이재영 <kojay99@...> wrote:
      >Dear All,

      Warm Greetings to you all from Nepal!

      This new year is special for me because I joined the justpeace in
      Asia with such a nice people there.

      To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream,
      not only plan but also believe,
      so this year start thinking this way:
      New Year is the perfect time to pause,
      look around and appreciate the beatiful surprises that life holds in
      its store,
      for it is important in life to take a break,
      appreciate beauty ...
      Wishing you all happy and prosperous NEW YEAR - 2009.

      Amrit R Manandhar

      > Dear Max and Justpeaceasia Friends
      >
      > Warm gr
      > It has been long time to write you, but I do read your e-mail and
      news from different parts.
      > Max, thank you for your coordination.
      >
      > I wish new year 2009 will bring more peace and justice in Asia and
      in the world.
      > Peaceful blessings to all of you!
      >
      > Happy new year!!
      >
      > 샬롬 (Shalom)
      > 이재영 (Jae Young Lee)
      >
      > 평í™"부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Coordinator)
      > 한국 아나뱁티스트 센터
      > Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or.kr)
      >
      > 부원장 (Vice-President)
      > 커넥서스 어학원
      > Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus.co.kr)
      > 'Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!'

      in Nepal is a abit uncertain now. I do hope all sides can come
      together in agreement so the people of Nepal can continue to
      experience a more peaceful time.

      > I am in Hanoi where it is quite cold right now. We will soon be
      working on plans for the next year's activities. I do think we will
      again have a very busy and exciting year.

      > peace......max
      >

      > On 12/27/08, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:
      > Hello Max, how ru & from where right now, thx for ur
      mail. I will send the answer when finished. Whats the new news and
      program for u & ur organization.

      > Regards
      > Arjun
      > Nepal

      --------
      > New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      > Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and
      @rocketmail.
      > Hurry before someone else does!
      >

      > --
      > "3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions." (T-shirt in
      Colombo, Sri Lanka)

      > "War perpetuates itself without conscious effort because revenge
      and recrimination wage themselves. Waging peace, on the other hand,
      demands deliberate, consensual and coordinated human effort." Anu
      Pahari - Nepal

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic