519Fwd: Action Asia Peacebuilder's Forum 2008 - Time to register!!

    Jul 13, 2008

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Action Asia <ActionAsia@...>
      Date: Jul 14, 2008 9:56 AM
      Subject: Action Asia Peacebuilder's Forum 2008 - Time to register!!
      To: ActionAsia@...

       Dear Action Asia Members,

      It is time to start registering for our forthcoming Action Asia Peacebuilder's Forum 2008, to be held in Kathmandu, Nepal, October 19 – 22. Attached is the registration form as well as more detailed information about the content and program of the Forum. Please return the registration form to this email address – ActionAsia@... by July 31. It is essential you return the form if you want to be a part of this event (even if you are from Nepal or part of the staff team or host committee).

      Please note the arrival day is October 18 and departure day is October 23. Please book flights as soon as possible as there are a limited number of flights into Kathmandu.

      We have received some limited amounts of funding for the Forum so even if you have not managed to raise your airfare please send a registration form indicating you are willing and available to attend the Forum. We can not guarantee we can cover everyone's costs but will do our best.

      Please remember there are two conditions for participation:

      1.       All participants must pay the USD 100 fee.

      2.       All participants must present a short case study or reflection on their own peace work.

      Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns about this biannual possibility for us to meet, energize and reconnect with one another.

      Best wishes,

      Emma Leslie

      Action Asia Secretariat

      --
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
      Jimi Hendrix

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp