517Re: [justpeaceinasia] Committee

  • vashum
    Jul 9, 2008
      Dear Max and all
      Greeting fdrom Nagalim. After a long time. I have been engaged for some local peace building in web of conflict we are in. though there is cease fire between NSCN and the GOI still there is low density conflict and also internal conflcit.

      About the meet in nepal it will be good for other also to get experiences of nepal transitional politic that is on there and surely will help us understand fro ml;arger perspective.
      i will keep intouch if any i could do

      regards
      vashum

      Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
      This is great.  I think we will have an excellent team to help plan this retreat.  The team now includes Jahan Ara, Jerome, Bobby, Yam, Raihana and myself.  If other wish to help we can always accept other volunteers.

      I will compile the suggestions I have received concerning possible themes for the workshop and send it to the organizing committee.  You can discuss among yourselves how you want to organize the time.

      As I suggested earlier, November might be a good time.  I understand that there will be a large conference on peace held in Kathmandu in November so perhaps some of us could attend that as well.  If we wish to do so, we could arrange our workshop around the same time.  I will try to look for the dates of the conference and let you know.

      let us keep in touch with our creative ideas....... max

      On 7/8/08, raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
      Dear Max, and All

      i am available for volunteer. if there is still needed for that.

      Best from Aceh
      Raihan

      --
      "To accomplish great things
      we must not only act but also dream.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/justpeacei nasia/join
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:justpeaceinasia- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
         mailto:justpeaceinasia- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      --
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
      Jimi Hendrix
      I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
      —Stephen Jay Gould

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/ justpeace
      daga.n3.net/ icp