5Re: [justpeaceinasia] hello

    Aug 15, 2004
      Friends:  As Goldy suggests, we will, for the time being, keep the list among ourselves.  We have added the names of those friends who were invited but unable to attend the workshop.  Later, if the group agrees, we can add the names of some of the participants in previous workshops.  But for now, we will use this group to communicate among ourselves.

      max

      dalitstudycircle <dalitstudycircle@...> wrote:
      Friends,

      It is nice that we had got this stuff started and I hope that this
      will be our fast and easy communication channel in future. I am not
      sure if this should remain as an internal means of communication for
      all of us in common or we should go to make it in public. However my
      personal view is that let this be used for our internal communiation
      purpose and if needed or if all of us feel then we could open it for
      others too by sending them an invitation. But as of now it should be
      something for us, till we find things in a better way.

      Max, I look forward to get a report, not so soon, but atleast in
      about a month or so.

      So once again I welcome all to be active in this justpeace group and
      let us make it as a group of the marginalised people.

      Warm wishes
      Goldy
      --- In justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com, max ediger

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/o20olB/TM