450Re: [justpeaceinasia] Hello

    Feb 27, 2008
      thanks for writing and reminding me about the report.  I have now sent it to all CJPA people.  I earlier sent it only to the team and forgot to add on the other contacts.

      I[m now living in Viet Nam and not Cambodia.  But I don't seem to spend much time in Viet Nam.  I travel a lot.  Right now I'm in Bangalore India coordinating the School of Peace which runs for three and a half months.  We have 5 participants from different areas in Nepal.  Altogether we have 17 participants.

      trust you are doing well.  hope to see you when i make another trip to Nepal.

      max

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:

      Hello Max

      Namaste and I am fine and doing well over here in Nepal.
      How are you these days and what are you doing in Cambodia? What about the factfinding report about Burma? What about justpeace activities and fellows.

      Be well and God bless!

      Yam

      Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
      Enjoy this New Year's greetings.....max
      Click here: http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

      --
      When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
      -Dom Helder Camara

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp
      daga.n3.net/max

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

      War will only be stopped when the conscience of mankind  has become sufficiently elevated to recognize the undisputed supremacy of the Law of Love in all the walks of life. Some say this will never come to pass. I shall retain the faith till the end of my earthly existence that it shall come to pass. - Mahatma Gandhi

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp
      daga.n3.net/max