39RE: [justpeaceinasia] collecting grassroot stories of marginalised

  • Lee Jae Young
    Sep 3, 2004
      Hi Goldy

      Thank you for your e-mail.
      I haven't been able to use my computer due to the moving of our office.

      I think your suggestinon is good.
      I will try to find some good examples from Korea and try to send you.

      Stay in touch....

      Shalom
      Jae Young Lee
      Korea Anabaptist Center (KAC)
      Peace Program Coordinator

      "Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!"

      >From: Goldy George <dalitstudycircle@...>
      >To: justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [justpeaceinasia] collecting grassroot stories of marginalised
      >Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 02:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Dear friends,
      >As you all must remember the fact that we all had made certain commitments
      during the Kandy meetin that we are supposed to collect the stroies from
      the grassroots. I remember that I have my committment to edit the stuff
      whatever you send me. I am not sure if we had really gone into those line
      in a serious manner. Our feature agency will certainly be one aspect that
      we could push forward. I propose that we need to work it with a deadline
      that we could have the first issue/release by 5th December 2004 eyeing the
      International Human Rights Day on 10th December.

      >Hope that you all will consider my proposal to be best of your sense and
      heart.

      >With warm regards
      >Goldy
      >
      >borey nget <boreynget@...> wrote:
      >hi jerrom how are you? how is your work? i think you are so busy with it
      right? workshop in SRI LANGKA was the most event that i have never fogetten
      in my life. it gave me alot of experiences and i have known new friends
      from many countries. However i have made a big mistake in my country report
      and i am afraid of this mistake can have problems in your report too.my
      mistake was that 67.3% of cambodians are illiteracy. so i would like to
      correct it into 67.3% of cambodians are literacy. you see the black book
      that i gave to max.thak you