359Re: [justpeaceinasia] Ramadan greetings

  • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
    Sep 20, 2007
      Ikaw ha, hindi ka na nag e email sa akin,,,kumusta ka na? miss mo ba ako? miss na kita..ingat palagi...................

      raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
      Dear All..

      Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

      Best
      Raihana

      2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

      > Dear all
      >
      > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
      >
      > Yam
      >
      > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
      >

      > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
      >
      > --
      > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
      > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
      >

      > Visit the following websites:
      > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
      > daga.n3.net/ icp
      > daga.n3.net/ max
      >

      > ____________ _________
      > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
      > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
      > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
      > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      > P.O.Box No : 21066
      > Kathmandu, Nepal
      > Phone : 0097712021175
      > 009779841320726
      > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
      >
      > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

      IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR