344Re: [justpeaceinasia] I Appointed on NDC

  • pramoth doss
    Aug 9, 2007
      Greetings in the name of our lord and saviour and
      liberator jesus christ and ind
      ian social liberator
      Dr. Ambedkar.
      this is the god's ministry. I hope god utilise u as
      his instrument to liberate the nepal downtroden
      dalits. bible says .Lord has put down the mighty from
      their thrones (gyanendra) . and exalted the lowly ;
      He has filled the hungry with good things,
      Luke,1;52-53.
      I pray and wish u on this position.
      Pray also my ministry and legal studies.
      by pramoth.india
      --- Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > Greetings from Nepal !
      >
      > Recently the government of Nepal appointed me as a
      > hon'ble member of National Dalit Commission of
      > Nepal. And I started my job since 21 of July.
      >

      > Regards,
      >
      > Yam Kisan
      >

      > _____________________
      > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
      > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
      > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
      > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      > P.O.Box No : 21066
      > Kathmandu, Nepal
      > Phone : 0097712021175
      > 009779841320726