      Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:28 PM
      Subject: [justpeaceinasia] Good News From Nepal

      Dear friends
      Greetings from Nepal !
      I have a good news. The Government of Nepal, recently (14 June) decided to provide 13 percent seats for Dalits, 37 percent seats for ethnic groups and 50 percent seats for women in constituent assembly. The all provide seats are proportional. So it the great achievement for the Nepali Dalit, ethnic groups and woment in Nepal.
      Yam Kisan

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist