315greetings friends

    Jun 11, 2007
      Dear friends:  I am greeting you from Hanoi where I am now living.  I moved here about two weeks ago and am looking forward to settling down here for a few years.  Although it is very hot and humid here, Hanoi remains a very friendly city.

      I am sorry I have not had time to do more with our CJPA activities this year.  We still have not planned any activities for 2007.  I have been really very busy and just haven't put any time or thought into it.  I look to you for some suggestions what we should do this year.  As you remember, last year we focused on the issue of untouchability and had a very good exposure to it in India with the help of Goldy George.  We now have a special site on our website where we try to keep information about this issue and about the struggle of the Dalit people for their fully rights.  Tricia, whom some of you met, continues to help me keep this website up to day, but we have not added as much information as we should.  Unfortunately Tricia will be leaving in a couple of months and I willmiss the contribution she has made.  A replacement will come so I am sure the work can continue.

      Friends, if you have any suggestion for our 2007 activity, please do share it with all of us.

      peace.....max

      --
      "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." - Rev. Martin Luther King

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp
      daga.n3.net/max