301Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2007

    Jan 9, 2007
      Hi Jahan:
      She is better but still with some complication however going to school. How are you doing? Can I know if you have any documents on Naga situation? I just want to know if you have any idea of any such documents in your office or liberary. You must be knowing that I am already into an academic research on conflict areas.. particularly the Indo-Naga conflict.

      So just see.. Any contacts with Mini?

      Warm regards