30Re: [justpeaceinasia]

    Aug 27, 2004
      Max,
      Nice to know that you are coming. Could you give me the details of the venue of the meeting? I didn't get any response from Jahan as yet. I was looking forward to get a message from her.

      However I am not sure if I will be able to come since you know that there is an ongoing struggle in Chhattisgarh on Dalit issues. Still I will try to meet you.

      I'm coming.  I'll be arriving in Hyderabad late on the 3rd and then leave for Bangalore on the 11th night.

      Max,
      I am trying it now. If you coming to India or not?

      Goldy and others:  I deleted the first files I uploaded and then reloaded them with a different title.  Perhaps that is why you could not open them.  If you go to our Yahoo Group, you can find them in the files section and should be able to open them.

      Max,
      I tried to follow the link given by you but it never got opened.
      Others if anyone of you could do something with regard to the appeal I sent on attrocities on Dalits in India?

      Goldy.

      justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
      group.

        File        : /Mark T 1.doc
        Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
        Description : Concept of National Security in Thailand

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      maxediger <maxediger@...>

      Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
      --Burundi proverb