264Response to Goldy's thoughts on North Korea

    Oct 25, 2006
      I think Goldy is probably right. There is information to suggest that
      N. Korea is fearful for its own security and feels developing nuclear
      weapons is one way to insure it. With Bush constantly threatening the
      world we should all be a bit worried.

      I think the big issue is that all nuclear weapons should be banned and
      those countries that have big stockpiles need to immediately agree to
      get rid of them and stop producing more. If the US has the right to
      threaten world peace with their nuclear stockpile, then other countries
      also should have a similar right. The issue is not N. Korea. The
      issue is the production and deployment of nuclear weapons of any
      nations, especially those who have used them in the past.